Here is a most serene Peace Potion latte recipe, an evening elixir that’s best sipped before bed, and/or during difficult, stressful moments to softly soothe into a state of peaceful relaxation.
Peace Potion Latte
Serving Size: 1 or 2
- 1/4 cup of boiling water
- 1 tsp of Peace Potion elixir powder
- 1-2 tsp of maple syrup (your preference)
- 1/4 tsp of beet crystals (optional for a brilliant pink)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree, Fresh or canned
- 1 tbsp of Longevity Mushroom Potion elixir
- 1 1/2 cups of homemade oat milk
- Prepare some hot water and measure out 1/4 cup
- Using a hand frother combine Peace Potion powder with the water and mix gently. Add in your beet crystals and mix until the crystals are mixed completely.
- Add maple syrup and mix well.
- Heat almond milk (or milk of choice)
- Froth until desired frothiness.
- Enjoy with add on or on its own.
Photos & Recipe by: Sarah Kermalli with Sculpted Kitchen