For the coffee lovers out there - this rich, chocolatey mushroom mocha is a must try addition to your morning routine 🌿🌿🌿 it contains our Longevity Mushroom Potion which has the following 5 medicinal mushrooms in it:
~ Reishi : calming, combats anxiety
~ Chaga : helps with detoxification
~ Turkeytail : boosts immunity
~ Lion's mane : supports brain function
~ Cordyceps : supports natural energy.
This quick and easy to make recipe was made by the talented food artist/recipe creator, Sarah with Sculpted Kitchen, check it out below!
Longevity Mushroom Mocha Recipe:
Serving Size: 1 mocha
- 1 tbsp of Longevity Mushroom Potion
- Freshly made 8-10oz cup of coffee (can be French pressed, or made with Chemex)
- 2 tsp of maple syrup or raw honey
- 1/4 cup milk OR 4 tbsp of a coffee creamer (we suggest homemade almond or cashew milk)
- Optional: 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder or vanilla powder for a sweet rich flavor
- Make a cup of coffee your favorite way (We suggest Chemex, French press, but any way will work)
- Add your Longevity Mushroom Potion powder, mix well.
- Add creamer and stir.
- If needed, add in your sweetener or choice
Photos & Recipe by: Sarah Kermalli with Sculpted Kitchen