Matcha Rose Popsicles Recipe
Makes: 4-5 popsicles
- 4 or 5 popsicle sticks
- 1 tsp Magick Matcha by Botanical Lucidity
- 3 tbsp coconut cream
- 3 tbsp maple syrup or agave nectar
- 2 cups thick dairy free yogurt (vanilla coconut yogurt is what we used)
- 1 tsp rose powder or beet root powder (I used half of each for mine to have more of a pink pop of colour)
- First, mix all your ingredients except the colored powders
- Next, separate your yogurt into two bowls
- Place your rose/beet powder in one bowl and mix
- Then place your matcha powder in the other and mix well
- Using two piping bags and fill with each one with your yogurt (one for green and one for pink)
- Pipe half of your popsicle mold with one color. Afterwards tap the counter to remove air bubbles
- Fill the rest of the half with the other color. Tap to settle.
- Place in freezer for one hour.
- Take your popsicle sticks and insert into the somewhat frozen mixture (this way it’s frozen enough to hold the stick. Otherwise, it’ll fall right through if you do it before
- Let it freeze overnight. Run the underside of popsicle mold under hot water when ready to eat. This will help soften them up to eat. Enjoy!
Photos & Recipe by: Sarah Kermalli with Sculpted Kitchen