Try our new, energizing and thirst quenching Mint + Lime Matcha Fresca recipe created by Sarah Kermalli with Sculpted Kitchen 🌿🥂This recipe makes the perfect sip for 2 on a hot, summer day.
Mint & Lime Matcha Fresca Recipe
Makes: 1-2 drinks
- 3 small cucumbers 🥒 (ends trimmed)
- 1/2 tsp- 1 tsp of Magick Matcha by Botanical Lucidity
- 1 inch knob of fresh ginger
- 3/4 cup of mint leaves 🍃 (spearmint)
- 1/2 cup of coconut sugar
- 2 cups of water
- 1/4 frozen pineapples
- 1/2 cup of lime juice (~4 limes)
- Put everything into a blender and blend well until liquified
- Using a fine mesh strainer over a jug, press your blended liquid gently with a spatula.
- The remaining liquid should be clean and clear
- Add fresh lime slices, cucumber slices, spearmint and ice cubes to your jug.
- Drink right away or leave chilled for 2 hours and serve.